The journey towards recovery looks different for everyone that chooses to take the first step. That's why our men's residential treatment community, The Natural Bridge Recovery, utilizes a multifaceted, holistic approach along with peer support to encourage residents to develop individualized goals that foster personal success.
- Individual Counseling | Individualized counseling services following a harm reduction and strengths based perspective.
- Group Counseling | Encourage resident to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and functinal outlook upong leaving the program.
- Education/Vocation | Assisting residents in identifying and attaining educational and/or vocational goals for new opportunites.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
With access to premier Evidence-based treatment options, residents gain the necessary tools to remain on their journey towards recovery as they return to their supportive environment outside of Residential Treatment.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Nutrional Screening & Counseling
- Adult male, at least 18 years of and older
- Diagnosed with a Substance Use Disorder
- Completed physiscal exam, TB, and RPR tests
- Willing to commit to long-term treatment
- Personal Identification | IS, Driver's License, State ID, or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Household Income | Tax return, W2, paystub, or 1099 form
- Two (2) weeks of clothing | These items must fit into one (1) suitcase or duffle bag
- Your intake session will a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Our intake specialist will review the program rules and expectations for your stay.
- You will receive a full tour of our residence and will have the opportunity to ask questions about your stay.
- You will be assigned your primary counselor.
Download Brochure Referral Form Download