Navigating the transition back into the community can be challenging, but you don't have to face it alone. Establishing meaningful connections with supportive resources and dedicated professionals can help you in identifying the tools necessary to build your journey towards recovery.
We recognize the courage that it takes to overcome the challenges of your past and give you the opportunities to face the changes of your future. We work with you one-on-one to achieve your goals and aspirations to be a healthy and productive member of our community as you transform and restore your life.
As a voluntary skills building program, we engage participants in services that aim to promote independence and self-sufficiency. Our model strives to empower participants to identify their role within their journey towards recovery. Our staff encourages participants to recognize the importance of personal responsibility in their ability to change.
This pre-release program includes:
- Life Skills Development
- Substance Use Education
- Employment Training
- Vocational Training (TABE and GED)
- Child Welfare Services
- Housing Assistance
- Health Advocacy
- Case Management
Upon release, clients engage in intensive case management services that include:
- Workforce Training | CareerSource Capital Regional
- Job Placement Assistance | Applications, Employer Connections
- Support Services | Appointment Assistance, Government Documentation Assistance
- Personal Document Attainment | ID, Birth Certificate
- Transportation Assistance | Bus Passes
- Clothing Vouchers | Living Harvest, City Walk, Goodwill, Good Samaritan
- Stipends | Food, Clothing
Referral Form Download