Positive Action is a school-based curriculum based on the intuitive philosophy that we feel good about ourselves when we do positive actions.
The Thoughts-Actions-Feelings Circle (TAF) illustrates how this works in life: our thoughts lead to actions and those actions lead to feelings about ourselves which in turn lead to more thoughts.
When this cycle is negative, students do not want to learn. When this cycle is positive, students want to learn. The essence of the program is to emphasize those actions that promote a healthy and positive cycle. The Positive Action program works through these concepts in a systematic way.
- Self - Concept
- Positive Actions for your body and mind
- Managing yourself responsibly
- Treating others the way you like to be treated
- Telling yourself the truth
- Improving yourself continually