This moderate to long-term residential treatment community offers chemically dependent pregnant and postpartum women and their infants the opportunity to develop strong mother/child bonds while practicing responsible parenting techniques for the future.
The structured, therapeutic environment offered at Mothers in Sobriety (MIS) holistic approach along with peer support to encourage residents to develop individualized treatment goals that foster personal success.
- Individual Counseling | Individualized counseling services following a harm reduction and strengths based perspective.
- Group Counseling | Encourage resident to develop and maintain a strong, healthy, and functinal outlook upong leaving the program.
- Education/Vocation | Assisting residents in identifying and attaining educational and/or vocational goals for new opportunites.
- Case Management | A wraparound approach to assist individuals and families in identifying their unique strengths and needs.
With access to premier Evidence-based treatment options, residents gain the necessary tools to remain on their journey towards recovery as they return to their supportive environment outside of Residential Treatment.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Nutrional Screening & Counseling
- Personal Identification | Driver's License, State ID, or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Household Income | Tax return, W2, paystub, or 1099 form
- Two (2) weeks of clothing | These items must fit into one (1) suitcase or duffle bag
- Your intake session will a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Our intake specialist will review the program rules and expectations for your stay.
- You will receive a full tour of our residence and will have the opportunity to ask questions about your stay.
- You will be assigned your primary counselor.
Download Brochure Referral Form Download