We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
It is the long-established rule in Florida that a contract of employment that does not specifically obligate both employer and the employee for a definite period of time can be extended at will by either party. No contract exists regarding your employee handbooks and agency/program policies and procedures are not considered to be contracts; therefore, either you or DISC Village can terminate your employment at any time for any reason not prohibited by law.
• Ensure project initiatives are in alignment with the grant regarding budget, expenses, timelines, and deliverables
• Pursue funding sources such as grants in accordance with agency policies and procedures
• Promote services within the community
• Collaborate with community partners and team members through meetings, conferences, and other engagement initiatives
• Track and report project milestones into the Performance Improvement Measurement System (PIMS)